Mar 23, 2013

MAC Studio Moisture Cream review

MAC Studio Moisture Cream is a face moisturiser from the brand's skincare range  and a boon for women with dry skin. I have been using this cream for last 3 years and not a word of complaint. It has remained a loyal product during the dry, parched Saudi weather and the cool of Bangalore. Earlier I used several face moisturisers but nothing seemed to work on my dry skin, plus i had flaky patches on cheeks. When I got introduced to MAC and saw the brand's popularity, I got a sample for this cream. It worked and got me hooked on.

Price - INR 2000
Quantity - 50ml





Studio Moisture Cream is a soft, thick facial cream but goes on the skin with very light texture. Inside the packaging, the cream is super whipped. I got rid of my flaky cheek patches after regularly using this and no irritation / sensitivity issues. It might be called cream but it applies light with cooling effect, no oily residue but complete hydration. However my skin needs re-application after 4-5 hours, but it depends on each skin type. The fragrance is fresh, clean and floral. I use it daily all year round (in winters, mixed with a oily moisturiser) and plus point being day + night cream. Studio Moisture Cream does not have SPF but it is not my requirement, I use it as a staple face moisturiser over which I apply my sunscreen / foundation. If some other cream or weather irritates my facial skin, this creams calms and treats it.




Few ingredients different from other face creams are kukui seed oil, barley extract, passionfruit extract, spinach leaf extract, green tea extract, algae extract and squalene. The tub packaging is travel friendly and no wastage of such expensive product. Studio Moisture Cream is a cult product with great fan following among the makeup artists and a must facial cream for makeup done at fashion shows.

Recommendation - It works great as makeup base and daily usage improves the facial skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment here