Apr 28, 2014

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Night Care cream review

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Night Care is a rich moisturiser for night skin care. I feel Nivea products are more inclined towards dry skin and I love it. Still wary of the anti wrinkle range but in shortage of options had to pick up this. This is my first night cream.

Quantity – 50ml
Price – AED 47


Product info - Q10 and Creatine are powerful actives found naturally in the skin. With age, their levels decrease, leaving the skin with less energy to regenerate. Over time it is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Nivea Q10 plus range contains skin’s own actives Q10 and Creatine. Provides intensive moisture throughout the night. Effectively fights wrinkles from within. Increases Q10 and Creatine levels in the skin during the night.



Q10 night cream is thick and contains signature Nivea fragrance. On application, it feels sitting on the skin but slowly it absorbs through the night. I apply a thin patted on veil of this cream on the outside face lines and slowly spreading – patting on whole face. It feels oily while applying, so a very light application on the T-zone or else the cream feels like pore blocker. Q10 cream is heavy duty night care as the moisture stays till morning and I could find no dry patches. For night time, fragrance is bit heavy, as I prefer without or fresh scent. Also there could be improvement on its heavy texture, as it breaks me out on oily skin days.


For the anti wrinkle part, I had earlier two lines between my brows which seem to have vanished and overall the skin feels smooth. Since this night cream is new to my skin care, I think it has worked its part, also regular usage is key. The packaging is heavy glass tub in Nivea blue, which seems sturdy and travel friendly. A lighter package would be welcome.

Recommendation – Nivea Q10 night cream is great for dry skin but sensitive /oily /combination skin might have different opinion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment here