Apr 2, 2013

Chloe Eau De Parfum review: Rose of parfumerie, lily of my heart

Chloe Eau De Parfum had me lovestruck at the first whiff and I still am. The scent is a charming rose with fresh floral and fruity notes. It reminds me of innocent summer romance, cool breeze and shade in gardens, smelling fresh roses and watching twilight.





The glass bottle housed in nude beige box opens with an oval cap, has silver accents and a blush colored ribbon tied on the neck. I am not a fan of the packaging as it is an expensive perfume but the gorgeous scent compensates for it. As mentioned by the design house this sublime rose scent is accompanied by hints of peony, lychee, freesia, magnolia, lily of the valley, warm amber and cedar wood. Chloe accentuates the feminine and free spirit of woman. I feel it captures the emotion of falling in love.

(image courtesy: pinterest)

The fragrance wears for all day long, starting with clean rose and floral scent and fading with powdery hints. The scent lingers and grows on you, loving it more and more. While wearing this perfume I could think of a blushing bride holding lily of valley flowers and looking at her groom. Chloe is a signature scent for me, it has that quality to be unique and everyday perfume. It is a very soft perfume, very feminine but confidence of its own (think Blair Waldorf).

Recommendation - Head out wearing this perfume everyday, but still won't get enough of it. Wear this on romantic date on your favourite silk-chiffon gowns and dresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment here